Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anyone else having trouble signing into Windows Live Messenger and htmail ?

yah i am



Anyone else having trouble signing into Windows Live Messenger and htmail ?microsoft word 2003



nope



Anyone else having trouble signing into Windows Live Messenger and htmail ?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



no
yes I certainly am.
Yes it was fine on my home pc where i've been on all day but when i try sign onto the laptop it won't work!
YES!
lol yh i just did but now i'm on
Not me... but search the posts. They've been on for several hours on Yahoo answers. There is one that has a good explanation of the problem MS Live is having... would be worth searching out...
Yes I am, try restarting your computer. (Now I should take my own advice, lol.)
Not personally but a few other people on here today have said the same.
Yeah i couldnt get into msn earlier, then got in it, got into my mail once, now cant get into it, bloody annoying im waiting on a email too!



My advice dont log out once in god knows when you will get back in, ive been trying since this morning. in UK
Yup. How annoying!
I did early today, but it is now working for me. Try it again in a few minutes.
yeah i am....wifes just got home and nobody at her work could either ,doh!!
yes....this morning was fine...then.....boom
I can sign into windows live messenger but it won't let me check my mail when it comes up and then tried doing it by typing in the address but it say it won't open the page its been doing it for nearly 3 hours
yes me i think it might be the weather are u in the north east this is what my mate thinks it is
Me too. Whenever i try to sign in to MSN, i get an error message which says that it was not able to connect because the service is temporarily unavailable.
I was earlier but seems OK now time 19.06
yess...i tried to open it 10 times %26gt;:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans