Sunday, April 25, 2010

I need help, my windows live messenger starts up with an error message?

i have reinstalled it many times and i have the latest version.....as soon as i click the icon i get this error message ...... the application failed to intialize properly (oxc00000000005). Click on OK to terminate the application.....any help?



I need help, my windows live messenger starts up with an error message?uninstall internet explorer



Sounds like:



Your personal firewall application is blocking the program hence you may have the setting on too high.



Also running some active virus checkers in the background may also effect the initialization of MSN.



I would disable any perosnal firewalls (Not Windows / Mac's firewall ) and lower your security settings and try again.



Remember to re active them later however.



I need help, my windows live messenger starts up with an error message?microsoft.com internet explorer



go and ask our COMPUTER GUY ,CHARLES...HE'S GOOD..hehehe...



seriously,I don't know...Joke..



GO and ask some experts or if you didn't want to spend money try to ask your friends if the knew someone who can do the thing fo FREE



GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans