Sunday, April 25, 2010

My internet explorer 7 web page,yahoo messenger8, windows live messenger not opening.helpme in getti

i am having this problem since 1 week %26amp; i am using dialup connection. its getting difficult to open eveytime netscape for seeing mails as i hate this but in need i have to use it.my google talk is working but these yahoo %26amp; hotmail messengers not working %26amp; my parents are quite worried for me as i cant spend lot of money in calls.help me friends.please reply me in easy language as i am very bad in computers knowledge.



My internet explorer 7 web page,yahoo messenger8, windows live messenger not opening.helpme in getting out of?microsoft frontpage



it is your connection. it is too slow. you need broadband to use those things with ease. call your local cable company.



My internet explorer 7 web page,yahoo messenger8, windows live messenger not opening.helpme in getting out of?windows vista home premium internet explorer



There are problems with YM 8.1 and 9.0 beta



Download an older version ie 7.0 works well for me!!



Uninstall your current one before you re-install the older version!



Hope this helps!
I am having the same problem. you should check the date on your computer. mine was off by 3 days. I am still having problems with messengers and explorer7. I have switched to Mozilla Foxfire. I can at least get to my email there. I have also uninstalled explorer7 and windows live but still cannot sign into any messenger. If i find a solution I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans