Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do i delete windows live messenger add request, it wants me to upgrade to the latest yahoo, don&

I fought it for a while, but it kept causing my system to freeze up, so I broke down and upgraded. It works better than the old one for me, and doesn't interfere as much with other ims.



Good luck



How do i delete windows live messenger add request, it wants me to upgrade to the latest yahoo, don't want towindows mobile



In order to keep from getting the 8.0 upgrade, you will need to rename the yupdater.exe file. Instructions are on this site.



http://www.chatauthority.com/yahoocleanf...



How do i delete windows live messenger add request, it wants me to upgrade to the latest yahoo, don't want tosafari browser internet explorer



your best bet might be to join the partner program... http://messenger.yahoo.com/partners_msn....



(if you're logged into yahoo messenger at the time you will need to log out and then log back in again) no download or upgrade is required... then just deny the request to add?



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans