Sunday, November 29, 2009

I erased someone from my Windows live messenger. Is there a way to see if they 鈥瞨e online without th

Can I go to website or some method to see if they are online, without having to add them again to my list? (when you add someone it notifies them)...



I erased someone from my Windows live messenger. Is there a way to see if they 鈥瞨e online without them knowingweb browser



First note: Block checkers do NOT work. You cannot go on a website and check if someone is online or not.



The only method to see if someone is online is to add them to your contacts list (you can 'appear offline' if you don't want them to see you online). You could use Web Messenger if you don't want to use Windows Live Messenger.



http://webmessenger.msn.com/



Or ask someone who already has them on their list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans