Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I delete my Windows Live Messenger account?

Thanks



How do I delete my Windows Live Messenger account?microsoft xp



Um just ignore it for a month.



How do I delete my Windows Live Messenger account?download windows xp internet explorer



do you mean your hotmail email ? if so just leave the account inactive for more than 30days and it will delete.



if you mean the passport id, i cant fully remember but microsoft help and support will easily tell you.
I too want to know. I've worked on it for days. I did the start%26gt;control panel%26gt;users%26gt;"my account"%26gt; manage passwords and deleted all of them, no avail. I did the more complex route in Windows explorer or going to my install drive "C"%26gt; Documents and settings%26gt; "my account"%26gt;Local settings%26gt;Application data%26gt;Microsoft%26gt;Windows Live Contacts%26gt; and deleted all the login names.. Then I rebooted and tested..All are still there!! what a pain. If I knew more programming I'd write a big nasty virus for Microsoft..they make everything so difficult! Anyone have a clue how to delete past used usernames in Messenger or Live Messenger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans