Sunday, November 29, 2009

Which one is the best? windows live messenger or skype?

hi, can anyone advice me into which one to choose ,im not to sure which one is the best,as im moving to australia i have to get myself a web cam just so i can keep in touch,



Which one is the best? windows live messenger or skype?windows xp service



WLM i better for text chatting, and Skype is better for audio/video chatting. Neither of them are exactly "better" than another, it jut depends on how you want to chat. Most people do use messenger, though.



Which one is the best? windows live messenger or skype?microsoft xp internet explorer



windows live messenger!!



skype gave my computer a virus and i had to buy a new one because it couldnt remove it...



altho, skype is cool if you hav 锟?00 to spare on a new comp afta one use...



x
Yahoo messenger! People can send you video messages while you are offline which you can then view when you sign back on again. You can talk to WLM contacts on Yahoo as well. Also Yahoo messenger loads much quicker than WLM and uses less memory. Altogether a nicer piece of software.
Download both I guess according to the first answers.
Live messenger's would be best to pick (as that's the one my Uncle has)--and he's in Australia....
Personally i like skype communication between uk and oz is very good. Phone calls are still free on line.
in my opinion skype is much easier to use and it wont give you a virus if you download it from the correct site www.skype.com you can text chat on skype as well
windows live messanger
I tried skype for a few months and I set my privacy settings to family and friends only to skype me. Despite that I had every nerd on the planet skypeing me, every time I was on line I would get someone asking to speak to me. So I switched to sightspeed and have never had that problem with them. I find it a really great service and would never ever use skype again. I have never used messenger for video calling so can't comment on that, sorry.



Sightspeed is totally free over the Internet and international phone calls to mobile phones are about 30p an hour. My son lives in Canada so we use sightspeed regularly and we would both recommend it.
im a fan of skype cos the quality is excellent! i usually tlk to my friend in america for hours using it.



however, even when ur just in normal online mode, strangers try to add u to thier contact lists and try to call u. But i still prefer it to msn.



good luck whatever you choose, its a good idea to download both and then give them a try...and it wont give u a virus, that person was obiously doing other things!



enjoy!
for me its windows live messenger i have been using it for years without any problems and skype is not the one to go for
it depends who you want to chat with and how you want to chat. if most of your contacts use hotmail/passport/msn accounts and you like chatting by text, then use windows live messenger. if you like a lot of multimedia in your chatting or love video calling, then use skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans