Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why can't I downnload Windows Live Messenger?

Every time I try to download the program, it goes through the whole process, then at the last part, it says, "NOT INSTALLED." I've checked all the system requirements and I have everything. I don't know what's wrong. Help?!?



Why can't I downnload Windows Live Messenger?windows xp



hi



you have to turn off the firewall temporally and check the antivirus ..



once installed MSn you will have to include it to the exceptions of the firewall



start/settings/control panel/security center/windows firewall



then you can reopen the firewall



I hope it helped



don't forget to use the official web for downloading WLMSN



http://get.live.com/messenger/overview



☆????? ? ???? ??у?☆



☆′¨)



. ?.?′ ?.?*′¨) ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)



(.?.?′ (?.?` ☆ ¤o.`?.?.?′ ☆ρ?ιк?? ?.?*¨)☆?☆



Why can't I downnload Windows Live Messenger?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



Turn off your firewall, whether it be Windows Firewall or what not.



TURN IT OFF COMPLETELY FOR THE INSTALLATION.



I had to do this in order to install it or I got the same message as you. Setting permissions did not work for me. It needs to be turned off ONLY for the installation and then you can turn it back on.
you dont have to down load it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans