Friday, November 27, 2009

Am I the only person having windows live messenger problems? I can't get logged in at all...?

I know i'm connected to the internet, because everything else is working. I've been troubleshooting and still, nothing... Just wanted to know if i'm the only one...



Am I the only person having windows live messenger problems? I can't get logged in at all...?microsoft works



I am on yahoo messenger 24/7 i never had any problem's.



I dont know if you know a lot about computer's but if you do go to the control panel and go to add/remove program's and remove yahoo messenger and thene go and download it again and log in and see if it work's.



Am I the only person having windows live messenger problems? I can't get logged in at all...?windows mobile internet explorer



Well it's kinda hard 2 tell what the problem is. you need to say exactly what happens when u try 2 log in. make sure u've written the right password, check if there's an update, delete it then reinstall it... if all else fails get another email address and try with the new 1 (that's actually happened 2 me).



PS: u can't use a yahoo email address on windows live, only msn and hotmail addresses work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans