Friday, November 27, 2009

I have 2 pending requests on Windows Live Messenger, and i don't know how to accept?

it only says Decline | Decide Later



Help



Thank you : P



I have 2 pending requests on Windows Live Messenger, and i don't know how to accept?microsoft powerpoint



you need to be accepted because you requested to some one and he/she has not accepted yet so.



good luck.



I have 2 pending requests on Windows Live Messenger, and i don't know how to accept?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



sign out and back in that might give you the accept option
I have the same problem I've asked this question to everyone and they have noidea how to accept
decide later then decline
You may try checking the privacy options of Windows Live Messenger. Make sure that "Only people in my Allow List can see my status and send me messages" is checked. Since you are not given an option to accept the request, you can add the requesting user to your Allow list to automatically accept the request. Also make sure that they are not in the Blpck list since you will not be able to add/accept them if they are blocker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans