Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone know how to fox my windows live messenger?

I can't log into it and when I troubleshoot it, it says there's some thing wrong with the key ports.



I tried to see if the firewall or proxy setting was effecting it, but nothing. Any suggestions please.



Does anyone know how to fox my windows live messenger?microsoft word download



Reboot the computer and try again.



Does anyone know how to fox my windows live messenger?internet explorer download internet explorer



Do what the person above me said, normally a restart fixes this for me.



Padre.
Does that to me allot, i don't really know how to fix it but i find if you leave it a little while it lets you log on again.



You could use ebuddy if you really want to talk to someone.
If you still can't get it to work try uninstalling it and then reinstall it again, should fix the problem
Have you tried resetting your modem/router?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans