Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I remove the menu bar in Windows Live Messenger 9.0/MSN plus? WLM?

Hi, please check this link out: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



With reference to the mentioned link I would like to iform you that I didn't found the arrow pointing down inside the help, although the MSN v is 9.0.1407.1107 and the plus is: 4.50.0.312,I can't find the sign that says "show menu bar"



the same version is installed on my notebook and my desktop in the office, but I'm facing this matter in the PC of my brother :S



Any ideas is greatly appreciated!



W. Regards



thanks!



How do I remove the menu bar in Windows Live Messenger 9.0/MSN plus? WLM?



Go to Tools %26gt; Tabs %26gt; and check the box that says "Hide Tabs" then Apply %26gt; Okay %26gt; and youre done. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans