Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I view my windows live messenger chat logs?

I am using ver.8.1



How do I view my windows live messenger chat logs?microsoft frontpage



To view your chat log - message history:



Click the "Show menu" tab at the top - 4th tab in - just to the left-side of the minimize tab.



On the drop down menu



Click "File"



Click "View message history ... "



The Select a Contact Window will open.



Select a contact



Click "OK"



The Message History window will open displaying the history of that particular contact.



Another way to view message history for Windows Live:



Right-click on any contact on your contact list



Scroll down to "View"



On drop-down menu



Click "Message history"



The Message window history will open also

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans