Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm having trouble siging into Windows Live messenger, it just won't let me sign in?

I get this error code 8007271d.



I'm having trouble siging into Windows Live messenger, it just won't let me sign in?microsoft vista



Found this : Error code 8007271d



The Web Proxy filter failed to bind its socket to 褏.褏.褏.187 port 80. This may have been caused by another service that is already using the same port or by a network adapter that is not functional. To resolve this issue, restart the Microsoft Firewall service. The error code specified in the data area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure.



I'm having trouble siging into Windows Live messenger, it just won't let me sign in?windows xp pro internet explorer



depending on what part of the country (assuming you are in the United States) you are on, back east were completely shut off from any Micro$oft Sites, Try www.microsoft.com and see if you can get there, if not then wait until Micro$oft has completed its new page coding. They are currently revamping the homepage, and have taken off line its links and other services to certain parts of the US and the rest of the planet. West Coast users have no problems, but seeing that Micro$oft is located in the US Pacific Northwest, that would explain it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans