Friday, November 27, 2009

Why cant i download yahoo messenger? does it conflict with windows live messenger?

i already installed it in my pc but i does not reaaly launch when i click finish.



Why cant i download yahoo messenger? does it conflict with windows live messenger?windows media center



You have downloaded it but not installed it,



Download it from here



http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php



You will get an .exe file named 'msgr8us.exe' in C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Name] \My Documents\Downloads by default



Now run it and wait ,



the whole Yahoo! suite will be loaded in six steps with around 26 MB of capacity.



The Y! Messenger's version is: 8.1.0.402



My Yahoo! module is:8.0.01



Why cant i download yahoo messenger? does it conflict with windows live messenger?nintendo ds browser internet explorer



I'm having this same problem...and irregardless of whether or not someone thinks I haven't actually installed it....I know I have. 100% installed (I've used messenger for years, installed several times). It will NOT launch, no matter how many ways I go about trying to execute. It's not an answer...but...you're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans