Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I make the little webcam icon in my Windows Live Messenger chat windows disappear?

I tried turning it off by Options %26gt; Personal %26gt; unchecking the webcam feature at the bottom, restarting it, uninstalling and resinstalling it, but it still won't go away when I open a chat window!



How can I make the little webcam icon in my Windows Live Messenger chat windows disappear?windows 95



When you uncheck the webcam feature in options it doesn't allow others to see you have a webcam but you still see the icon just in case you want to invite others to webcam and them not invite you.



As far as I know there is no way to get rid of the icon that you see.



xx



How can I make the little webcam icon in my Windows Live Messenger chat windows disappear?download ie internet explorer



that shouldnt be to hard has long has u have the right hook's to do it.
just unplug your webcam lol
as said before, unplug your webcam.



what's the big deal anyways? haha.
there is a thing in your options tab that you need to uncheck which says "show other users i have a cam" ok? Beautiful disaster is wrong,i have seen my cam icon before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans