Friday, November 27, 2009

Is anyone else having problems with Windows Live Messenger?

Sometimes, when I type something, it will say in red font, "The following message could not be sent to all recipients:" and then will say what I typed. It could do it one time, and it could do it for hours on end. It also does this with all my contacts, not just one. And it isn't just a certain word that I'm typing . I'm not sure what's wrong, but it's driving me crazy! It used to send me the exact same message when the person I was talking to signed out at the same time as I sent it. Could someone please help me with this?



Is anyone else having problems with Windows Live Messenger?windows xp sp2



That message usually appears when either you are offline or your contact is offline. I'm not having any probs on MSN live at the moment but I do get that message as above.



Is anyone else having problems with Windows Live Messenger?microsoft sql server internet explorer



I think you should reinstall the program.
I can never get it to work right so i just gave up on it.
no im having no problem u should ask a friend for help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans