Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is wrong with my windows live messenger?

It doesn't matter which colour I chose to write my IM, because in the end the message appears in black in the front. My friends can it the different colours though. What's wrong? And what can I do to see them as well?



Thanks everyone!



What is wrong with my windows live messenger?microsoft support



it would be easy for me to help you if you can provide more information abt your oprating system



what service pack you are using



what OS



are you using any firewall ( internal or any third party software )



or if you want to do it faster i suggest you to uninstall messenger and install it again, once you install fresh messenger it will be default settings. i guess it might help you to solve your problem



please let me know if you have any further question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans