Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I sign into Windows Live Messenger without my contacts seeing me?

Does anyone know how it is done. If it is a feature in msn plus, do u know what steps I need to take to activate it, cause I have this contact who does it regularly, but refuses to say how it is done.



How do I sign into Windows Live Messenger without my contacts seeing me?microsoft downloads



i like to be undercover all the time lol , simply change the status to "appear offline" under the password section before signing in.



How do I sign into Windows Live Messenger without my contacts seeing me?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



after you write your Email address and password ...change your ONLINE status to APPEAR OFFLINE by clicking on Status:"Online" below the password box and choosing appear offline and then press SIGN IN
Appear offline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans